skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Plan
It has been some time in between blogs, sorry about that. I have been frustrated with my weight loss. I have lost a pants size but no weight. I am now wearing a size 14, but still a 16 on the top. I have been doing a lot of research on what works and what doesn't. And I must say it is very frustrating. There is a gal at work that struggles with her weight too. And she has loss over twenty pounds in a month. She looks amazing. I starting talking to her and found out her secret. hCG! Unreal I thought, so I looked into it. It is hard diet to follow, but I am willing to do it. I need to do this for me. I will be giving myself a shot in the hip once a day for 20 days and be on an extremely strict diet allowing only 500 hundred calories a day for 23 days. Then I will have a second course six weeks after my last dose from the first course. My body with not be hurting for calories at all. hCG is a natural chemical released during pregnancy that tells the body to burn the fat stores to supply the ever demanding fetus. My body will be eating about 1000 calories of fat a day from its self. The average person losses a pound or two a day. I will be on supplements and extra B-12 for the duration of the courses. Many say they don't feel hungry and when you do to drink more water. It is a strict and limited diet, but it is only for 20 days. It is not enough to kill me. I will post a before picture and subsequent pictures there after. I am excited and ready for this. I need and want to do this for me. It is natural and safe. It has been around since the 1950's. If you are interested look it up for yourself. You might be surprised.
No comments:
Post a Comment