skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Sad
I feel so sad for my sweet niece. Her husband of 4 months walked out on her and their 2 young children. He said that he wanted to go to Colorado to visit family and he hasn't returned. He did call and asked her to send his stuff. And he did tell her that he had a girlfriend. Nice. His little girl that is 2 1/2 was so sad for the first week. It broke my heart. The baby is lucky because he is so young, he has no idea what's going on. My niece when to the state and asked if they would help her get child support. No the husband is calling her all kinds of hurtful names and threatening to take the kids away. He is basing this on the fact that Mellisa is on Symbolta for depression. What is wrong with him. Why does it seem it is so easy for a man to walk away from a family? And it seems like it is always for an other woman. He took his XBox if you can believe that, but left his family. I just don't understand. I want to help with advice, but am afraid that it will be taken the wrong way. So I will just keep my mouth shut. People can say it is because they were too young to get married, but I don't believe that. I was married at 21 too, and I am still married. My poor niece has to figure out how to get her education and support her family now on her own, because she most likely will not see a dime from her husband. I wish her the best of luck in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment