Tonight I am enjoying the sound of laughter and joyful smiles of my grandchildren. They came up with Mike today from California. My oldest step daughter, Michelle came too. Shauna was unable to come this time. Too bad, because that would have made this visit perfect. Tomorrow brings, a water park, the mall, and who knows what else. They are only here until Wed. then back to California they go.
It is so cute to watch Ashley be a mommy to the girls, while Dennis and Michelle are at RMR watching the mid-night drags. She has bathed them and did their hair and got them ready for bed. She played all their make believe games and has introduced the dogs to them. And now she is taking them into bed to watch a movie.
I think Mike is glad to be home. We have hardly had a moment to ourselves. He looks good and that is what is important to me.
Well, I am off to make beds and love the kids before I head off to bed.
Email Address Update Liz Evans
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment