Sunday, January 31, 2010

I have applied at Coventry Health in hopes of getting a job in the credentialing field once again. I loved credentialing, just disliked the management. I moved to licensing and my husband got sick and needed me to care for him. I am really hoping that I am hired. It would be so nice to work in an office setting again too. And the fact that I would be working next to my best friend in the whole world doesn't hurt either. I would love to dress nice again. It would be nice not to have to change a diaper, or get hit, or kicked, or even pinched. It would be nice not to be peed on or barfed on. I would love to make more than $700.00's a month on average. I have already told my supervising teacher and she is sad but understanding if I get the job. Kira told me that she wanted the best for me too. I love her. She makes my job fun. Just say a prayer for me please. I would really love this and would be so greatful for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment