I am sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have not had too much to say, I guess. Tonight I am just sitting here thinking that I should write something, anything. So I will write about the books that I am reading
I am reading a series of books that my dear friend, Brandy has let me borrow. The books are by Iris Johansen. The first book is called, "The Wind Dancer." This writer is so good at describing and writing, you are instantly hooked. And she is so good that you can't imagine anyone, but the characters that she has in-visioned in the books. I have read books in the past, and have always been able to place an actor with a character. In Johansens books I cannot. I am a slow reader by nature [this is something that I am embarrassed about] but I flew through the first book within a week. I will start the second book tomorrow. I can't wait. If you love a good love story with action, adventure, chaos, death, and sex, this book will not disappoint.
Email Address Update Liz Evans
10 years ago


The second book is starting out just as good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up. I'll add this author to my "to read" list. Sure it might take me a few years to get to them, but I'm trying to read more.
ReplyDelete