Monday, March 30, 2009

Junior High til Now

It was the craziest thing the other night...my best friend Michelle called. I wrote about finding her mom last post. She sounds great. It was like we never were apart. I had the best time. We laughed and talked about all the fun and crazy things we did as kids. We talked about all our friends and updated each other on the friends that we still keep in touch with. We filled in all the blanks for the time we were not in touch. It was so easy to talk. I am so happy that we were able to find each other again. It is nice to have her in my life again.

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome. I have my BFF Carrie who looked me up about 6 years ago and called my mom out of the blue. We have talked several times since and are always emailing and weriting. It's amazing that there are some friends that just don't change and you always love each other no matter what.
    That's the kind of friend you are to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found her. Such a blessing to have our friends like that...that's what gets me through...especially YOU! Love ya girl...thanks for loving me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete