skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank you Google
The other day I was goofing around on the Internet, and typed in the name of a high school friend that I lost contact with over the years. I found a lot of people with her name. I was a little flustered, so I thought what the heck I will try her mom. Michelle's mom was a mom to me. I have raised my kids the way she raised hers. I learned how to be a mom from her, and have done my best to make her proud even know I didn't know i f I would ever see her again. Well, I found her! I was able to obtain an address for her as well. I wrote her last week. I was very vague in case it was not her. Today I got an e-mail from her. She was so excited to hear from me. Both she and Michelle have thought about me often. She updated me on Michelle, Rick, and Robin not to mention herself and all the grand kids. It is so wonderful to have her back in my life. Today I wrote her back and it took me nearly an hour to fill her in on what has been going on in my life. I told her about the kids, grand kids, and Mike. I filled her in on my horrible sister and parents. I caught her up on everything I could think about at the time. I hope that I will be able to get together with her in the near future. I miss her and thought of her quite often. She is a wonderful lady and I love her dearly. I hate that all our personal information in on the Internet, but it did come in handy for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment