So Mike told us yesterday that he has been offered a position with California City Fire Department. It is as Chief of the fire department. He says that he will have to approve the contract then retire from Kern County. He would like a guarantee of two years without the likely hood of termination before he would even consider it. Then comes the really big news, he would have to live in California City for the two years. This job is an 8 to 5 Monday through Friday, this means that if I want to see my husband I will need to move to California too. Don't worry though this will not take place of a year or so and I will move back home after the two years are up. I am so excited for him! I am also so freaking proud!!! I am really looking forward to this. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you and love to all my friends!
HE TURNED IT DOWN.
ReplyDelete