Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life and Death

Today I said good bye to someone that I only knew through my best friend. The couple of times that I spent time with Lari was all laughing and joking. She will be missed by so many. A true testament to her kindness and love was the amount of people at her funeral today. Nothing but kind words were spoken. Lari look so peaceful and beautiful. It was the most beautiful service I have ever attended. May she rest in peace and I hope that she is looking forward to being with her family again. Love ya Lari!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming to be with me yesterday. I appreciated your presence and it was a comfort to me even though you were the one crying :)
    You are such a wonderful friend and I love you very much.
    I'm so sorry about Sam. Pets really are just like members of the family especially after they have been around so long. I'm sad that it's time for him to go too. Maybe Lari and Sam can hang out together on the other side while they wait for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you cried too. :)
    I will ask Sam to vist Lari. I am sure she will play ball. I love you so much Liz.

    ReplyDelete