skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Miss Blogging
I just want you to know if you were invited to read this you are special to me. I got very discouraged with some people in my life and have decided to make drastic changes. I am no longer talking to certain family members and to be honest with you, I have never felt better. I was feeling really depressed in recent weeks. I am sick and tired of liars, and story tellers. It seemed like a cancer that was eating away at my soul. I was always drawn into drama that I had nothing to do with, and frankly it was making me physically sick. Therefore, I stopped blogging, deleted my facebook account, quit answering my phone and texts, changed my e-mail, and made time for me. I had to do this! I always give the advice and this time I took it. Instead of continuing to bitch and moan about this stuff, I changed it. I feel like I am in control of my life again. And it feels amazing! I have also joined Curves. I am tired of being fat, tired, and out of shape. Once again I changed the this for me. It is time for me. I am feeling so much better now. I know you all will understand. I am happy to be back :)
Amen - girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteLove ya bunches.
Way to go. Its about time!!! Love you like grapes and radishes
ReplyDeleteI love the both of you! Thanks for the support.
ReplyDelete