Monday, February 16, 2009

While working out

A funny thing happen to me today at Curves. I started working out when an other lady came in to begin her work out. I became a bit competitive. Of course she did not know this, but I did. What makes us competitive? I didn't know this lady from Adam. She was as out of shape as I. She was older, and yet something told me to kick her butt on the work out. It was a push, a push that I no doubly could use. I felt like I was 18 again. I was very competitive in my younger years. Hey, maybe this is what I need. This is a good thing for me. I am feeling better just in the two visits; well, not to mention the walks with Dennis and treadmill in the basement. I am going to succeed this time, I know it! I am doing all of this for the right reasons, ME. I know that I will never have the 18 year old body and that is okay with me. I just don't want my mommy body anymore. I want to be fit, trim, and feeling great. I will be writing about my weight loss and exercise program from now on. It is mainly for me as a record and a reminder of what my goals are. Sorry if I bore any of you who read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment