Last night I purchased the 2009 Jullian Michaels workout for the Wii. She is a trainer for the biggest loser. Today, after working out with the Wii fit, I thought what the heck I am warmed up let's try this one.
OMG I worked so hard that I was dripping sweat. I could not feel my legs. That was most likely a good thing, cause if I could have felt them, I might have stopped from the pain that I am sure they were feeling. I ran for 19:06 minutes. I have not run that long since I was a teenager. I can't believe how hard and yet satisfying it was. I am so proud of myself today. Tomorrow is Curves at 3:30 and the back home to continue my work out with Wii.
i think I'm going to buy John a Wii Fit for father's day ... or non-fathers day as it stands.
ReplyDeleteYou will love it!
ReplyDelete