Monday, April 6, 2009

Week One

Today is the 6th of April and I had to go to the doctor for an eye thing. I am fine, anyway I was weighed and I am now down to 204.2 lbs. I am so proud of myself. I eat so much better and smaller. I am jogging on the treadmill in conjunction with brisk walking. I started last week hardly able to jog for 15 seconds straight, now I can do it for a minute an twenty. Baby steps is the answer.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for your lost weight!! That is so wexciting!!
    I went to the doctor yesterday too. and the scale told me I weighed 223 pounds!! Ack! But then again, I was wearing clothes and when I weigh myself at home I'm usually not. . . I know, too much information.
    Anyway, John and I are starting the Core Rhythms when it comes in the mail. hopefully that will be good. The bounus on this is that i don't have to leave my house, find room for a tradmill, or get on the floor and then try to pick myself back up... we'lll see how this goes.

    ReplyDelete