Days like today suck! For the most part it was a good day. I had a blast at work until the end of the day. I will not go into boring details. I will say that our head teacher today pissed of all of us so bad that the four of us saw red. She is an idiot with out any common sense. She is not a good teacher AT ALL and she openly admits it. For the most part we do all the work, which is fine with us. No drama in our class, we all chip in and help each other out. We take turns doing the chores, like changing or feeding. Its no big deal. The four of us work great together. We love each other, and enjoy the time we spend together. We love going to work. But the teacher, she just don't get it. She brags about how she has no friend, never had a boyfriend, hates the holidays, and cries her self to sleep. She is 47. I don't want to know this crap. None of us do. Funny today had nothing to do with all that. Anyway, she has been the teacher of most of the students in her class for 3 years. Today she asked me what they ate. She had no idea what the kids ate for lunch. Then she asked us to write down notes regarding a students behavior so that the doctor could adjust his medication levels. We did that and we were told that we made all that stuff up. That we're out to get this student. A sweet 9 year old boy. Are you freaking kidding me. Then she got pissed because she pulled us all aside individually and asked us if this stuff really happened. Then after asking my friend Em she broke down and cried. She went on about how she is a bad teacher. Duh! Gosh I really loathe drama and self pity. Okay so I went in to the boring details. Sorry :) Tomorrow is a new day, can't wait to see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment