Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Weekend

We are spending Easter in California with the family. I have my girlfriend house sitting for us and so far...my dogs pooed and peed in the house yesterday and today, and our house got TPed along with Emily's van. What the hell? I feel so sorry for my friend. She is such a sweet heart and does not need this. I spoke with the police today and officer Rhodes said that there was not damage to the house or the van, and that it appears very juvenile. Rhodes said that he would step up patrols in the neighbor hood over the next few days and nights. I am so tired of being the butt of some body's joke. Both my kids are too old and to busy for enemies and Mike does not work in Utah so its not him, and I keep to myself too. But it is always our house. I really hate living where I do and I wish I could move, but that won't happen. I am bummed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment