Monday, April 13, 2009

Santa Monica, California
























We spent Saturday at the beach. All of us except for Mike went for a dip. We drove to Santa Monica Beach in two cars. One car had Mike, Me, Dennis, Alissa, and Vanessa; the other had Ashley, Michelle, Shauna, and their best friend (and our "adopted" daughter) Mayra. We had a blast. We did some body surfing. The water temperature was about 62 degrees, but it sure felt good. On the way down we saw this guy that was dressed like Jesus. He was wearing a robe, sandals, and carrying a cane. We knew that it was not the real Jesus, because it was the day before Easter. We really enjoyed the day that is for sure. Makes me really, really, miss California.




1 comment:

  1. oh! I wish I was at the beach!! :( I bet I could breathe there.

    ReplyDelete