Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weight Loss

So last week when we got home from California I went ahead and got on the Wii fit and it told me that I had gained a few pounds back. I was at 201. I guess that was not too bad since I eat like a pig in California, because the food is so good down there. Anyway, I had been busting my buns for three days. Over an hour of exercise and yoga a day and it is paying off. I have lost inches around my mid-section and I am down to 198.4 pounds! I feel great! I have started a new vitamin routine and a new Shall I dare to say Diet. I feel incredible! Guys and gals I am going to do this! I am so energized I can't believe it. I feel like I am 21 all over again! If you are not exercising, I beg you to start. You have to start slow and DON'T get discouraged! You can do it too. I love all of you and I want all of you to be healthy. SO COME ON AND DO IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I have been to tired and depressed to start my excercising.

    ReplyDelete