This is a letter that I wrote Taco Bell yesterday:
My kids and I went to Taco Bell for lunch. We ordered 2 bean burritos no onions, quesodillia no sauce, a #9, and a lg. drink. The burritos came to us with onions. My son went up and told the lady and she did not speak English and made them with rice. I went up and tried my best at Spanish to tell her that it was just no onion. She smile and said something in Spanish's and they all started laughing. The manager came up and got mad at me because he said that is what I ordered. I got my receipt and showed him. I asked if I was charged for the rice and he said no laughing. Then they turned up the Spanish's music in the back so loud that it was herd over the dining area music. I asked for corp.s # and he pointed at the back of the receipt like I was stupid. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO A TACO BELL AGAIN! This is America and I should not be treated like an idiot just because I speak English. I am gathering a bunch of my friends and co-workers in the fire department and school district to boycott your stores.
Email Address Update Liz Evans
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment