Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mike and I are considering moving back to California by next year. What I should say is , Mike and I are moving back to California. It has been very hard on us, being away from our kids and grand kids. It has been very hard on Mike to commute back and forth for work. It has been hard on mme feeling like a single mother. Dennis is getting ready to join the Marines, and Ashley want's to move near her sisters. I have blogged before on this subject. I have thanked my friends for being there for us. I have told you all that you are the only reason I am still here, and all of that is true. But my heart aches for my family in California. I have no family that I was to associate with here. I just can't stand the drama that they surround themselves in. My sister called for the first time in 2 or 3 months to tell me that she can't handle living with her kids at our moms house. She went on about how my mom is so depressed that she is showing signs of Alzheimers. That is really unfair for my mom. She can't get away. She can't say anything, and she won't. Then I think, the heck with that. You only live with what you put up with. If you put up with a lot of crap you will live with crap. As adults you can choose your life. It is want you make of it. I am making a lot of changes in my life. Maybe it is my age, or maybe I have finally listened to my own advice, but it is time for me to change.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you, but sad for me :(
    But that does give me a place to stay the next time I go to CA.
    I love you so much Loran and You deserve to be where you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz. That brought tears to my eyes. I love you too. I love you like a sister. You truly are my dearest friend, and so thankful to have you in my life. If for the only reason I moved to Utah was to meet you, it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh stop! (said sarcasticly) You're too kind :D

    ReplyDelete